Young Adult Centre
The Young Adult Centre (YAC) is a place where you can participate in a variety of fun and educational activities within a safe and relaxed environment.
Amongst the many activities that we offer, there is also space for you to study and use the internet as well as having the opportunity to meet new people, gain new skills, earn qualifications from nationally recognised organisations such as Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA).
In addition you can receive advice, support & guidance from Youth Workers and Connexions Advisors.
- Wednesday Evening: Generic session ~ 6:30pm – 9pm
- Friday Evening : Generic Session ~ 6:30pm – 9pm
All generic sessions include access to:
- YACademy Music Studio to record beats and vocals with our Sound Engineer
- Fitness Gym to improve your Health & Wellbeing with Tutor support
- Games Areas including Pool Table, Table Tennis and Table Football
- IT Section where you access the internet and study
- Kitchen area for cooking activities
- Outdoor floodlit multi sports pitch
- Hair & Beauty Room
- Large Hall Area for indoor sports and games