As an Eco Talent volunteer, you will gain:
- Volunteering experience: Enhance your CV & community!
- New skills and certificates.
- New networks and to meet new people.
- Mentoring and progression support.
- The opportunity to apply for a scholarship.
- Travel and food expenses
Submit an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to arrange an informal meeting to discuss the programme, placement options and answer any questions you may have.
Individual flexible arrangements can be discussed where the full attendance of 4 sessions per week cannot be met for valid reasons.
All volunteers will need to show proof of ID: Valid Passport, birth certificate or driving licence. Declaring volunteering should not affect your benefits.
For more information and an application form please see:
Web: www.youngealing.co.uk Email: Beinspired@ealing.gov.uk Call: 0208 825 9476 / 07702 954 477